Register for Butler Summer Camp!
Welcome to Butler Camp!
Thank you for choosing Butler Camp to give your child a fun and exciting summer. Butler Camp is a Day Camp for children ages 3 1/2 to 16 years-old. Located in Montgomery County, Maryland, Butler Camp offers a variety of activities, from adventure activities like caving, rock climbing, and mountain biking, to traditional activities like archery, swimming, horseback riding, and canoeing. Summer memories begin at Butler Camp!
We have provided some information that may answer questions as you prepare to begin the registration process. Please take a look at the information below before you proceed.
- Payment Plans for Butler Camp: Butler Camp offers families the option of a “Payment Plan” to help manage camp fees. Please follow the prompts during the online application process to set up a payment plan. If you have questions please contact Scott Chidakel at email@example.com or 301-977-6600
- Bus Transportation: We have three bus routes with cluster stops. Details about bus stops and times can be found here.
- Before & After Care: Daily extended summer camp fun is available for campers ages 3-13. For families who only need partial or occasional extended care, “Drop-In Care” will be available. Families can request this service throughout the summer as needed.
Before the Registration Process:
Before clicking the link below, you will need the following items:
- Date of last tetanus shot
- Payment Information
- Credit Card Payment Options: Discover, MasterCard or Visa
For information on withdrawal policies, please see Payment Policies section regarding financial terms and conditions.
Many sessions are now full. We do have a waitlist! Just complete your registration to be automatically added, charges will not apply until space is available.